Things have been pretty crazy the last few months, so I haven’t made anytime to blog. I will try to post at least once a week. We were on vacation in Vietnam and found a Crossfit gym in Saigon.
Much to our surprise we made it through the first week. It was extremely hot the latter half of the week so we decided to go to the 5:30 am class. It was tough getting up at 4:45 in the morning, but worth it to avoid the heat in the afternoon. The workouts were pretty intense and we did the kindergarten versions. Thursday June 15 workout included a 6 rounds of 200m run, 10 goblet squats, 10 deck squats, 10 lunges, squats, another mile run, then squats. I finished in 34:39 and Fen was 37:10. Friday June 16 aka Chipper Friday was a 1 mile run, 10 man makers (crazy hard), another 1 mile run, 10 man makers, another 1 mile run and man makers. We were short on time and wasn't able to finish the third round. Btw - everyone else had to do 25 or 35 man makers. A man maker is a push up, one armed row in a push up position, and a shoulder press. The workout was a killer!! I finished 2 rounds for. 46 minutes and Fenton finished in 49 minut...
Comments
Post a Comment